Turtle Brownie Mousse
If you need a crowd-pleasing dessert, this delightful Little Debbie® Turtle Brownies creation satisfies! Quick and fun, your favorite brownies are layered with chocolate mousse, caramel sauce, and chocolate chips. Show off this lovely layered luxury at a dinner party, or enjoy this simple indulgence as a poolside treat. Whatever the occassion, try this tasty Turtle Brownies Mousse for an extra sweet treat!
Makes 8 Servings
2 Cartons Little Debbie Turtle Brownies
½ Cup Heavy Cream
2 Cups Semisweet Chocolate Chips
2 Cups Whipping Cream
1 Container Whipped Topping
- Combine semisweet chocolate chips and heavy cream in a microwave-safe bowl.
- Microwave the mixture for 30 seconds, stir and microwave for another 30 seconds. Repeat this step until chocolate is completely melted.
- Once chocolate is melted, remove from microwave and cool at room temperature.
- In a larger bowl, mix together the melted chocolate and whipping cream until combined.
- Unwrap each Turtle Brownie and cut into fourths.
- Line the bottom of a dessert dish or parfait cups with brownie pieces.
- Alternate layers of mousse with layers of brownie pieces, filling the dessert dish or each parfait cup.
- Garnish with whipped topping and more Turtle Brownies!
- Chill for three hours or more before serving.