Thanksgiving is right around the corner, which means get-togethers full of everyone’s favorite seasonal treats. From cute, kid-friendly snacks to indulgent dessert recipes, we’ve got plenty of ideas (click for all recipes) for the entire holiday season.
Quick and Easy Devil Squares® Caramel Turtles
Makes 10 Servings
Need a decadent, bite-size dessert to please a crowd? These sweet little squares fit the bill. Follow the simple instructions and don’t forget to use our product locator to find Devil Squares in stores near you.
10 Devil Squares® Cakes
1 bag pecan halves
Jar caramel sundae topping
2 cups semisweet chocolate chips
- 1. Unwrap Devil Squares® and arrange on dessert plates.
- 2. Heat caramel topping following the directions on back of jar.
- 3. Spoon warm caramel topping over each cake.
- 4. Top cake with pecan halves.
- 5. Pour chocolate chips in microwave-safe bowl. Heat in microwave until chips are melted. Drizzle melted chocolate onto each turtle.
Star Crunch® Turkeys
Makes 12 Servings
These turkeys will especially delight the younger set – although Star Crunch fans of all ages will love these delicious (and cute) pops.
12 Star Crunch® Cookies
1 tub microwaveable melting chocolate
24 candy eyes
12 candies for beaks
12 mini peanut butter cups
24 candy coated chocolates for feet
12 wooden skewers
12 colorful lollipop sticks
- 1. Unwrap Star Crunch® cookies. Run skewer into side of cookie. Cover skewers with lollipop sticks.
- 2. Melt chocolate. Flip cookies over. Spread chocolate across top edge with butter knife. Arrange candy corn on chocolate to give the turkeys feathers. Allow to set.
- 3. Push candy eyes into side of peanut butter cups. Frost candy beak onto end of cup.
- 4. Turn cookies back over. Daub chocolate onto center of cookie and place peanut butter cup beaks on top. Place strips of red licorice onto beaks for wattles using chocolate to hold in place.
- 5. Daub chocolate onto bottom edges of cookies. Place candy feet on the melted chocolate. When all chocolate is set, arrange turkeys in basket or festive fall bowl filled with floral foam topped by straw.