We think summer is the perfect time to get creative with Little Debbie snacks. These Little Debbie fan creations from Pinterest can help you get started, whether you need a last-minute treat or a fun party activity.
Red Velvet Cake Sailboats
Courtesy of Party Pinching
Little Debbie Red Velvet Cakes
Striped paper straws
Striped scrapbook paper
1. Cut triangles out of scrapbook paper.
2. Cut the straw in half.
3. Glue the straw onto the top of the paper.
4. Place straw into the middle of the cake for the sail.
Cosmic Brownie Pops
Courtesy of Pint Sized Baker
1 box of Little Debbie Cosmic Brownies
1 bag of chocolate candy melts
Rainbow chip sprinkles
12 lollipop sticks
1. Open each bag of brownies and divide them in half.
2. Break each brownie square in half and place the frosted tops together. Squish the brownie, using its moisture to hold it together. Roll into a smooth ball and place on a cookie sheet lined with waxed paper. Repeat with remaining brownies. Place in the refrigerator.
3. Melt chocolate candy melts in the microwave according to the instructions, being careful not to overheat the chocolate. Stir until smooth and completely melted.
4. Dip 1/4 inch of a lollipop stick into the melted chocolate and then insert halfway into brownie ball. Repeat for remaining sticks.
5. Dip brownie pops straight up and down into melted chocolate and shake off the excess. Sprinkle with rainbow chips to decorate. Stand up straight to dry.
Swiss Roll Ice Cream Cake
Courtesy of Delicious Recipes
10 to 12 Little Debbie Swiss Rolls
2 pints vanilla ice cream, softened
3/4 cup hot fudge ice cream topping
2 pints chocolate ice cream, softened
1. Line a 2-quart bowl with plastic wrap.
2. Cut each cake roll into eight slices; place in prepared bowl, completely covering the bottom and sides. Cover and freeze for at least 20 minutes or until cake is firm.
3. Spread vanilla ice cream over cake. Cover and freeze for at least 1 hour.
4. Spread with fudge topping. Freeze for at least 1 hour.
5. Spread with chocolate ice cream. Cover and freeze for up to 2 months.
6. Just before serving, remove from the freezer and invert onto a serving plate. Remove bowl and plastic wrap. Cut into wedges.
Fun Fake Sushi Platter
Courtesy of Nothing But Country
Little Debbie Banana Twins
Little Debbie Swiss Rolls
Little Debbie Strawberry Shortcake Rolls
Little Debbie Cloud Cakes
Fruit by the Foot
Rice Krispies Treats
Twizzlers Rainbow Twists
Candy lime slices
Green food coloring
For assembly instructions, visit Nothing But Country.
Thanks for the inspiration, Little Debbie fans, and happy snacking everyone!