This delicious layer cake made with our Devil Squares®, cream cheese and chocolate frosting is sure to be a crowd-pleaser!
Devil Squares® Layer Cake
Makes 12 Servings
12 Devil Squares® Cakes
1 8-Ounce Container Whipped Topping (Thawed)
1 8-Ounce Block of Cream Cheese (Softened)
1 Stick Butter
1 Chocolate Bar
1/2 Cup Baking Cocoa
1/2 Pound Powdered Sugar
1/4 Cup Granulated Sugar
1/2 Teaspoon Vanilla Extract
1. Unwrap Devil Squares® cakes. Layer them onto the bottom of an 8” x 8” pan.
2. Mix up chocolate icing by melting the stick of butter and cocoa together in saucepan on medium heat until it bubbles. Remove from heat and stir in the vanilla extract and powdered sugar.
3. Pour chocolate icing on top of Devil Squares® and allow to cool completely.
4. Mix up topping by stirring together the cream cheese, whipped topping and granulated sugar.
5. Pour cream cheese topping over the cooled cake. Garnish with shavings from chocolate bar. Keep refrigerated.