to Party Planner
1. Provide several colored sponges and let the
kids cut them into various festive shapes like a starfish
or the sun.
2. Have the guests use their sponges to paint
with liquid tempera paint on large sheets of paper.
Or let them use fabric paint to decorate their own beach
3. For younger guests, you can let them play
with their sponges in the water!
1. Fill a kiddie pool with water, 1/3 cup dishwashing
liquid (Dawn works best) and 2 teaspoons glycerin. Mix
2. Twist metal coat hangers or pipe cleaners
3. Let the kids blow bubbles with the pipe cleaners
| Games | Activities | Refreshments
& Favors | Party
here for more great Party Ideas.