to Party Planner
1. Assemble the elements of two scarecrow outfits: old jeans or
overalls, plaid shirts, big socks and boots, gloves, straw hats, and straw.
2. Divide the guests into two teams and choose a player from each
team to be the scarecrow.
3. At the word "Go!" have the rest
of the team members dress the person up as a scarecrow.
4. The first team to finish wins a prize. Don't forget to snap
some photos of the finished scarecrows!
1. Collect two each of a variety of leaves.
2. Place them in a pile and mix them up.
3. At the word "Go!" have the kids try to find as many
pairs of matching leaves as possible.
4. The player who finds the most pairs wins a prize.
| Games | Activities | Refreshments
& Favors | Party
here for more great Party Ideas.