Zebra® Cakes Giveaway Official Rules
The Zebra® Cakes Giveaway (the "Giveaway") is sponsored by McKee Foods Corporation with offices located at 10260 McKee Road, Collegedale, TN 37315 ("Sponsor"). Sponsor, its subsidiaries and affiliates, and any other companies or agencies associated with the Giveaway (such as advertising, promotion, fulfillment or judging agencies), hereinafter will be referred to as the “Giveaway Entities.”
Participation in the Giveaway constitutes the entrant's ("you" or "your") full and unconditional agreement to and acceptance of these Official Rules, including the decisions and interpretations of Sponsor and/or the judges, which are final and binding on all matters relating to the Giveaway.
1. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR TO WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR ODDS OF WINNING. ALL APPLICABLE FEDERAL, STATE, LOCAL AND MUNICIPAL LAWS AND REGULATIONS APPLY. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW. Maximum one (1) entry per person per twenty-four (24) hour period during the Giveaway Period (as defined below).
2. Giveaway Dates: The Giveaway begins on April 1, 2016 at 12:00 AM Eastern Time ("ET") (the “Giveaway Start Date”) and ends on August 31, 2016, at 11:59 PM ET (the "Giveaway End Date"). The period from the Giveaway Start Date through the Giveaway End Date is referred to as the “Giveaway Period.” Sponsor’s designated computer is the official time clock for the Giveaway.
3. Who Can Enter: The Giveaway is open to all legal residents of the United States (excluding Alaska and Hawaii) and the District of Columbia who are at least 18 years or older at the time of entry (nineteen (19) years old or older for Alabama and Nebraska residents). Employees of the Giveaway Entities and the immediate family members (defined as parents, parents-in-law, children, siblings and spouse (including common law), regardless of where they reside) of each employee are not eligible to enter the Giveaway or win Giveaway prizes. Any other persons with whom such employees are domiciled are also not eligible to enter the Giveaway or win Giveaway prizes.
4. How to Enter: During the Giveaway Period, enter the Giveaway by visiting www.LittleDebbie.com (the “Website”) and following the instructions. To enter the Giveaway, each entrant must complete the entry form with all required information (which will include your full name, full address, city, state, telephone number and age on the entry submission page) and agree to the Official Rules. P.O. Boxes are not permitted.
5. Limitations on Entry: There is a limit of one (1) entry per person per twenty-four (24) hours during the Giveaway Period. If more than one entry is received from an entrant in any twenty-four (24) hour period, only the first entry will be included and later entries will be disqualified. Each potential Grand Prize Winner may be required to provide valid and legal proof of identification. All entries must be fully and accurately completed. Use of any automated system to participate in the Giveaway or subvert the entry process is prohibited and will result in disqualification and all associated entries will be void. Giveaway Entities will not be responsible for incomplete, inaccurate, late, or stolen entries or for failure to receive entries due to transmission failures or technical failures of any kind, including, without limitation, malfunctioning of any network, hardware or software, whether originating with sender or Sponsor or other errors or difficulties of any kind whether human, mechanical, electronic, computer, network, typographical, printing or otherwise relating to or in connection with the Giveaway, including, without limitation, errors or difficulties which may occur in connection with the administration of the Giveaway, the processing of entries, the announcement of the prize or in any Giveaway-related materials. In the event of a dispute over the ownership of an entry, entries will be deemed to have been submitted by the owner of the ISP account from which they were sent. For these purposes, an ISP account holder shall mean the natural person(s) assigned to such ISP account by the Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization responsible for assigning ISP addresses for the domain associated with such ISP account. Any questions regarding the number of entries submitted or the owner of an ISP account shall be determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion, and Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify any entries by persons determined to be tampering with or abusing any aspect of the Giveaway.
6. Selection of the Grand Prize Winner: Within five (5) business days of the end of the Giveaway Period, Sponsor will randomly select one (1) entry from all eligible entries received during the Giveaway Period to win the Grand Prize (the “Grand Prize Winner”). All decisions concerning the award and elements of the Grand Prize are solely within the discretion of Sponsor. Odds of winning depend upon the number of eligible entries received.
7. Prize Details:
Grand Prize : The Grand Prize Winner will receive a trip for four (4) to Disneyworld (the “Grand Prize”). The Grand Prize includes round-trip coach class airfare for four (4) from an airport within the 48 contiguous United States reasonably close to the Grand Prize Winner’s city of residence to Orlando, Florida. All travel arrangements will be made by Winspire Sports and Entertainment, a division of Winspire, Inc., as a designee of Sponsor, whose decisions regarding the itinerary are final. Selection of airline and airport shall be at the discretion of Sponsor or its designee. Airfare is subject to availability. Airfare must be booked by October 1, 2017. Airfare may not be booked for use on Thanksgiving, Christmas, or New Year's weeks. Business and First class upgrades are available at the time of booking for an additional fee. Use of frequent flyer miles for upgrades is dependent on specific ticket restrictions as determined by the airline's frequent flyer program. Grand Prize Winner and his or her travel companions must have valid travel documents (e.g., government issued identification) prior to departure, and failure to do so may result in forfeiture of all or some aspects of the Grand Prize. The Grand Prize Winner is solely responsible for satisfying all legally required conditions of travel. Sponsor is not liable for any expenses incurred as a consequence of flight cancellation or delay or any weather or airline issues that prevent the Grand Prize Winner and his or her travel companions from traveling, in which event any missed portion of the Grand Prize trip is forfeited in its entirety and no substitution will be provided. The Grand Prize also includes a four (4) night stay in one (1) Standard View room at Disney’s Animal Kingdom Lodge in Lake Buena Vista, Florida; four (4) 1-day tickets to EPCOT theme park and four (4) 1-day tickets to Disney’s Animal Kingdom Park. All hotel and airfare taxes are included. The Grand Prize Winner will also have access to Winspire’s booking and concierge service for add on travel and trip arrangements at his or her own expense. All other expenses not specified above including, but not limited to, baggage fees, ground transportation, meals, beverages, gratuities, incidentals and taxes are the sole responsibility of Grand Prize Winner. The Grand Prize must be booked a minimum of sixty (60) days in advance of travel. The estimated retail value of the Grand Prize is $5,170. Final actual value may vary at time of booking. Any unused portion of the prize is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be redeemed as cash.
8. Awarding of Prize: If your entry has been drawn as the Grand Prize Winner, you will be contacted within two (2) weeks after the drawing by telephone, email or mail, per the information indicated in your online entry form, to confirm your entry and eligibility.
To be confirmed as the Grand Prize Winner, you will be required to complete and return an affidavit of eligibility and release form (except where prohibited) before being awarded the Grand Prize. In addition, the Grand Prize Winner’s travel companions, or parent/legal guardian if any travel companion is a minor, may also be required to complete a Liability and Publicity Release in order to participate in the Grand Prize. If the Grand Prize Winner does not meet all eligibility requirements, has not complied with these Official Rules, cannot be contacted, does not respond within seven (7) days from the date Sponsor first tries to notify him/her, and/or the prize notification is returned as undeliverable, he or she forfeits all rights to claim or receive the Grand Prize and an alternate Grand Prize Winner will be selected using the methods described above. By accepting the Grand Prize, the Grand Prize Winner acknowledges compliance with these Official Rules. If the Grand Prize is not won and claimed by an eligible entrant in accordance with these Official Rules, it will not be awarded and will remain the property of Sponsor. THE GRAND PRIZE IS AWARDED AS IS AND WITHOUT CONDITION, WARRANTY, GUARANTEE OR REPRESENTATION OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED (INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE).
10. Publicity: Acceptance of the Grand Prize constitutes permission for the Giveaway Entities to use the Grand Prize Winner’s name, likeness, photo, voice and comments for advertising and promotional purposes worldwide in any media without limitation and without additional compensation unless prohibited by law. The Grand Prize Winner may be required to submit a photograph of him or herself to be used for publicity purposes.
11. Disqualification: The following are prohibited and will result in automatic disqualification from the Giveaway: (1) using any method that artificially increases odds of winning, including without limitation internet bots, web robots, www robots or any other type of bots; (2) non-compliance with these Official Rules; and (3) any other act that the Giveaway Entities determine, in their sole discretion, jeopardizes the integrity of the Giveaway.
12. Release of Liability: By entering the Giveaway, each entrant (a) agrees to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of Sponsor or its designees, which shall be final and (b) agrees to release and to hold the Giveaway Entities, and their respective parents, shareholders, directors, officers, employees, representatives, agents, affiliates, subsidiaries, and legal advisors, harmless against any and all claims, losses, rights, liabilities and damages, and actions of any kind arising out of their participation in the Giveaway and/or the acceptance and use of any prize (including without limitation any travel or activity related thereto). The foregoing release includes, but is not limited to, personal injury, death, and property damage, and claims based on publicity rights, defamation, or invasion of privacy. Under no circumstances shall any of the Giveaway Entities have any liability or responsibility for: (1) incorrect or inaccurate entry information, or faulty, failed, garbled or jumbled electronic data transmissions; (2) any unauthorized access to or theft, destruction or alteration of entries at any point; (3) any technical malfunction, failure, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or communications line failure, regardless of cause, with regard to any equipment, systems, networks, lines, satellites, servers, computers or providers utilized in any aspect of the Giveaway; (4) inaccessibility or unavailability of the Internet or a Giveaway site or any combination thereof; (5) any injury or damage to a participant’s or to any other person's computer, tablet, mobile device or other electronic device that may be related to or result from any attempt to participate in the Giveaway or download any materials in the Giveaway; or (6) any typographical error or other error in these Official Rules or in any other communication relating to the Giveaway. All entries become the property of Giveaway Entities.
13. Arbitration/Choice of Law: Except where prohibited by law, participants agree that any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Giveaway shall be resolved exclusively by arbitration in Richmond, Virginia, pursuant to the Commercial Arbitration Rules of the American Arbitration Association then effective, and any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred by entrant with regard to this Giveaway, excluding in all events attorneys’ or other related fees and punitive, exemplary, incidental, consequential or other damages. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules or the rights and obligations of entrants and Sponsor in connection with the Giveaway shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Virginia, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules or provisions (whether of the State of Virginia or any other jurisdiction) that would cause the application of the laws of any other jurisdiction. The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these Official Rules shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision so long as the general intent of these Official Rules remains in effect. In the event that any such provision is determined to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable, these Official Rules shall be construed in accordance with their terms as if the invalid or unenforceable provision were not contained therein.
14. General Terms and Conditions: Participation constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules and Sponsor’s decisions, which are final and binding in all matters related to this Giveaway. This Giveaway is void where prohibited by law. The Giveaway is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements as set forth herein. Sponsor is not liable for any injury or damage to an entrant’s or any other person’s computer or its contents related to or resulting from participation or downloading any materials in this Giveaway, or other technical difficulties or failures or other errors of any kind. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify persons found tampering with or otherwise abusing any aspect of this Giveaway as solely determined by Sponsor. In the event the Giveaway is compromised by a virus, unauthorized human intervention, tampering or other causes beyond the reasonable control of Sponsor which corrupt or impair the administration, security, fairness or proper operation of the Giveaway, Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to suspend, modify or terminate the Giveaway. Should the Giveaway be terminated prior to the end of the Giveaway Period, Sponsor reserves the right to award prizes based on the non-suspect, eligible entries received before the termination date. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT OR ANY OTHER INDIVIDUAL TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEB SITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THIS GIVEAWAY MAY BE A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS, AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES AND OTHER REMEDIES (INCLUDING ATTORNEYS’ FEES) FROM ANY SUCH PERSON TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
15. Disclaimers: THIS GIVEAWAY IS IN NO WAY SPONSORED, ENDORSED OR ADMINISTERED BY, OR ASSOCIATED WITH, The Walt Disney Company. Sponsor also disclaims any sponsorship or endorsement by and any affiliation with the provider(s) of the Grand Prize and all components thereof.
16. Grand Prize Winner’s Name and Official Rules: To obtain a winner’s list and/or a copy of these Official Rules by mail, mail a self-addressed stamped envelope to Official Rules or Winner’s List, Zebra® Cakes Giveaway, 10260 McKee Road, Collegedale, TN 37315. Mail must be received by 12:00 PM ET on September 30, 2016.
4838-7687-3772, v. 1