Makes 12 Servings
8 Pecan Spinwheels® Sweet Rolls
3/4 Cup Milk
1/3 Cup Light Brown Sugar
1 Teaspoon Vanilla
1 Tablespoon Melted Butter
1/8 Teaspoon Salt
1/3 Cup Raisins
1/3 Cup Dried Cranberries
1/8 Teaspoon Nutmeg
1/8 Teaspoon Cinnamon
1. Preheat oven to 350°. Line 12 muffin cups with paper liners or grease muffin pan.
2. Combine milk, eggs, brown sugar, vanilla, salt, nutmeg, and cinnamon in medium bowl. Mix well.
3. Cut Pecan Spinwheels ® into quarters and add to milk mixture.
4. Add raisins and cranberries to mixture. Let stand 15 minutes to soak up liquid. 5. Spoon bread mixture equally into prepared muffin cups. Drizzle with melted butter.
6. Bake 30 - 35 minutes or until the bread puddings are puffed up and golden brown.
7. Allow to cool completely before serving.